Safety and Service Update
During the past few months Progressive Community Health Centers has worked hard to update our clinic services and facilities in response to COVID-19. We’ve had to cancel many routine appointments and limit the number visitors in our buildings to protect patient and staff safety.
We’re pleased to announce that we are slowly bringing back many in-person clinic services. We have started to reschedule some visits that were postponed and ask for your patience as work to do so as quickly as possible.
We also continue to monitor CDC safety guidelines. You may notice some of these changes during your visit. We appreciate your willingness to work with us to keep everyone safe.
- Screening: Anyone entering our facilities is required to participate in temperature checks at the front door. Patients will also be asked to answer a few short questions upon check-in. If you are feeling sick, please call us before coming to the clinic.
- Masking: We ask everyone coming to our clinics to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we’ll gladly provide it.
- Social Distancing: We’ve rearranged waiting areas, installed barriers and added signage to help create safe spaces. Please limit the number of people coming to your appointment with you as much as possible.
- Enhanced Cleaning: We’re cleaning and disinfecting more frequently, especially in high-traffic areas.
- Virtual Visits: If you are not ready to come back to our clinics for in-person care, we will do our best to offer you a virtual visit if possible.
Please don’t delay care. We’re committed to working with you to ensure your health care needs are met safely. Call us at (414) 935-8000 if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!