Progressive Community Health Centers Resumes Routine Dental Care
During the past few months Progressive Community Health Centers has worked hard to update our services and facilities in response to COVID-19. As a result, we canceled many appointments to protect patients and staff. We have resumed routine dental services at our Lisbon Avenue Health Center and are excited to welcome you back to the clinic.
Safety is our top priority. We will continue to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You will see the following safety practices during your visit:
- Health Checks: Anyone entering our buildings (including staff) is required to participate in temperature checks at the front door. Patients are also asked COVID-19 screening questions upon check-in. If you are feeling sick, please do not come to the clinic. Call us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Mask Wearing: All patients are required to wear a face mask in the building. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll gladly provide one.
- Limited Appointments: Appointment times are spaced out to allow us to clean and sanitize treatment rooms in between patients. Some treatment services are still limited due to safety concerns.
- Visitor Policy: Patients are strongly encouraged to come to their appointment alone. Children and others requiring assistance will be allowed one visitor. The visitor will be screened the same as a patient.
- Increased Cleaning: Although strict sterilization protocols have always been part of our dental practice, we have increased our cleaning and disinfecting guidelines to keep everyone safe.
To make a dental appointment, please call (414) 935-8000. We ask for your patience as we work to get everyone scheduled as quickly as possible.
We will also continue to offer our emergency dental walk-in clinic for urgent issues such as extreme mouth pain, swelling, pus, bleeding, broken teeth or inability to chew. Emergency dental services are provided on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm at the Lisbon Avenue Health Center.
We look forward to seeing you soon!