Health, Wellness & Resource Day-Aug 7
Progressive Community Health Centers and Froedtert Hospital are co-hosting a special day of fun and wellness for the entire family! The free event will feature entertainment from the Milwaukee Bucks, haircuts by Gee’s Clippers, family friendly activities and community resources. Breast and prostate cancer screenings will also be offered at no cost to women and men ages 40+.
When: Wednesday, August 7th (rain or shine)
Where: Lisbon Avenue Health Center (3522 W. Lisbon Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53208)
Cost: Free for all ages
Free Cancer Screenings
Women and men ages 40 and older can get screened for breast (mammogram) or prostate cancer (blood test). Those who complete a screening will receive a free gift, plus a little pampering. Space is limited. Call (414) 805-3666 to schedule your screening. No insurance, no problem! Tell us when you call.
Activities & Resource Fair (11am-2pm)
- Milwaukee Bucks entertainment crew with Bango and the Hoop Troop
- Meet a Milwaukee Bucks Legend
- Haircuts by Gee’s Clippers
- DJ, snacks and give-a-ways
- Health resources and community vendors
- Milwaukee Police Department ice cream truck
- Milwaukee Fire Department truck demonstration