Dental Emergency Walk-In Clinic
March 19, 2020 | In the Clinic
To assist with access to care during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Emergency Dental Walk-In Clinic will now be offered daily!
What is a dental emergency?
- Extreme mouth pain
- Broken teeth
- Inability to chew
What does this new policy mean?
- If you are experiencing any of the dental emergencies listed above, walk-in for care at our Lisbon Avenue Health Center (3522 W. Lisbon Avenue) between 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- We will see patients on a first come, first served basis. No appointment needed!
- We will be rescheduling all appointments for routine and preventive dental services, including oral hygiene cleanings.
- We will be doing a limited number of denture fittings for some treatment plans already in progress. If you are currently being fitted for dentures, a member of our dental team will reach out to you with specific instructions.
- Some services, such as extractions, will be limited and may require outside referral.
- If you have questions about our dental emergency clinic, please call (414) 935-8000.
- Download our flyer for more information.