COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Progressive Community Health Centers has begun offering COVID vaccinations to eligible members of the community. Appointments are required and will be limited each week based on vaccine supply. There is no cost to individuals to receive the COVID vaccine, but we will collect insurance information during the registration process so administration fees can be traced properly. If you are uninsured, there is still no cost for vaccination. Call (414) 935-8000 to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Vaccine supply is limited and vaccinations are targeted to specific groups of people with a higher risk for COVID-19 infection. Currently, Progressive Community Health Centers is vaccinating the following eligible populations:
- Individuals age 65 and older
- Healthcare workers, including home health aides and personal care workers
- Individuals working in child care settings
- Individuals enrolled in long-term care Medicaid programs (i.e. Family Care, IRIS)
We will notify patients and the community as future eligibility expands and vaccine supplies allow. We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate the complex vaccine distribution process.
In the meantime:
- Continue practicing COVID-19 safety precautions, including wearing masks and social distancing. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, be sure to call us to get tested.
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the clinic for care, ask your care team about scheduling a virtual appointment for your next visit.
- Sign up for MyChart so you can communicate with your health care team electronically. We use MyChart to send out the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 and other important topics.
Thank you for trusting us with your health care needs.